Bitcoin, the decentralized digital currency, has been gaining mainstream attention and acceptance in recent years. As a result, it’s not surprising that more and more high-profile individuals are investing in the technology. In this listicle, we will take a look at some of the most well-known people who are known to hold Bitcoin.
- Elon Musk: The CEO of Tesla and SpaceX is one of the most vocal supporters of Bitcoin. He has publicly stated that he holds a small amount of the cryptocurrency, and has even gone so far as to say that it is a “better way to transfer value than pieces of paper.”
- Mark Cuban: The billionaire entrepreneur and Shark Tank star is a known advocate of Bitcoin. He has stated that he believes Bitcoin is a “store of value” and a “hedge against inflation.
- Jack Dorsey: The CEO of Twitter and Square is also a known Bitcoin supporter. He has stated that he believes Bitcoin will become the “native currency of the internet” and has invested in several Bitcoin companies.
- Tim Draper: The venture capitalist and founder of Draper Associates is a well-known Bitcoin investor. He is a strong believer in the potential of the technology and has invested in several Bitcoin startups.
- Mike Novogratz: The former hedge fund manager and founder of Galaxy Digital is a known Bitcoin investor. He has stated that he believes Bitcoin is “digital gold” and has been an advocate for the technology for several years.
- Peter Thiel: The co-founder of PayPal and early investor in Facebook is also a known Bitcoin holder. He has stated that he believes Bitcoin has the potential to become a “reserve currency” for the world.
- Bill Gates: The co-founder of Microsoft and philanthropist has also spoken positively about Bitcoin in the past, stating that it has the potential to be a “cheap” way to do transactions.
These high-profile individuals are just a few examples of the growing list of people who are investing in Bitcoin. Their endorsement of the technology can be seen as a sign of its growing acceptance and mainstream adoption. However, it’s important to note that investing in Bitcoin, or any other cryptocurrency, is a highly speculative and risky venture and one should always do their own research and consult with a financial advisor before making any investments.