Bitcoin, the world’s first and most popular cryptocurrency, has made its way into the music industry in recent years. Here’s a list of songs that mention or feature Bitcoin in some way:
- “Bitcoin Billionaire” by T-Pain – This upbeat, catchy song was released in 2014 and features T-Pain rapping about the potential wealth that can be gained by investing in Bitcoin. The song’s chorus includes the lyrics “I’m a Bitcoin millionaire, I’m never gonna be broke again.”
- “Bitcoin” by Lil Windex – This song, released in 2017, is a parody of the popular song “Gucci Gang” by Lil Pump. The lyrics of the song are about the artist’s desire to make money through Bitcoin.
- “Bitcoin” by Akon – This song, released in 2018, is a collaboration between Akon and Snoop Dogg. The lyrics of the song discuss the potential of Bitcoin as a global currency and the power it holds to change the way we do business.
- “Bitcoin” by Logic – This song, released in 2018, features Logic rapping about the potential of Bitcoin and how it could change the world. The lyrics of the song include lines such as “Bitcoin, the future of currency, decentralized, got the whole world curious.”
- “Bitcoin Blues” by John McAfee – Thissong, released in 2019, is a blues-inspired tune written and performed by the controversial cybersecurity entrepreneur John McAfee. The lyrics of the song are about McAfee’s experience with Bitcoin and the struggles he faced while trying to promote it.
- “Bitcoin” by J. Cole – Thissong, released in 2019, features J. Cole discussing the implications and potential of Bitcoin as a global currency, and how it could change the financial industry.
- “Bitcoin” by Yung Gravy – Thissong, released in 2020, features Yung Gravy rapping about his desire to make money through Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. The lyrics include lines such as “I’m getting rich off Bitcoin, watch me stack it up.”
These songs demonstrate that Bitcoin has made a significant impact on the music industry and it’s clear that artists are taking notice of its potential and discussing it in their music. It’s interesting to see how different artists approach the topic of bitcoin in their songs, some of them are praising it’s potential and others are poking fun of it’s volatility.